Feel free to get in touch with me!
I am graphic designer with a professional experience of 5 years and college experience for 4 years. My specializations include graphic design for print, digital and social, social media manager, blogging, email marketing, HTML/CSS and marketing.
Just click on each tab to learn more!
Mountain High Appliance
• Design print graphics such as sales promotions, flyers, brochures, circulars, internal-signage, huge banners, tent graphics event graphics and much more.
• Design video graphics for the use in company's commercials and the other TV spots.
• Design web graphics such as web banners, catalog banners new web page mockups and promotions graphics.
• Manage website content including blogs, events, products, team as well as back-end product catalogs for smooth functioning of the website.
Social Media Manager
• Maintain social media content for all locations through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Houzz and YouTube.
• Manage Facebook campaigns on a daily basis for consistent social interaction with customers.
• Create YouTube campaigns through Google Advertising every week for more video views to increase company's social presence.
• Create, design and write blogs every week for the company.
• First point of contact for the customers for digital sources such as Google, Yelp, Facebook and YouTube.
Email Marketing & Customer Interaction
• Design and create email marketing campaigns for company's customers every quarter as well as during special company events.
• Design and create email marketing for internal company newsletters every month. • Follow up with customers for online reviews for reputation management.
• Help coordinate events for the company with full marketing support including helping at the booth.
• Maintain media budgets and manage media co-op for radio, print, TV, cooking demos, social media and Google Advertising campaigns from different vendors.
Social Life Marketing & News4U
Graphic Designer & Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
• Manage social media for 80 clients from doctors to local zoos to restaurants.
• Design ads, contests, posts and other interactive content on a daily basis for company's clients.
• Create promotional materials based on a campaign for clients.
• Monitor social media interactions for the businesses including customer reviews and comments.
• Help design WordPress websites for clients.
• SEO & SEM client websites.
• Update website content to keep things current for the business.
• Design magazine ads, layouts for News4U and TriState Bride.
• Design graphics for social, special events for the business and more.
• Photograph for the magazine and social media.
• Communicate with businesses with their goals for the year.
Studio B Photography
• Editing and retouching images with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
• Designing product catalogs, ads, flyers and promotional materials for the business.
• Designing and maintaining the website.
• Customer and Client Interaction through email and personally.
• Social Media Advertising.
• Marketing and research to constantly stay current for the business.
Bachelors in Production and Design
Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
4 year Bachelors degree in Telecommunication with concentration in production, design, media and marketing.
Web Design Certificate
Sessions College for Professional Degree
6 month program to learn HTML, CSS, Advanced CSS, Dreamweaver and Wordpress.
Diploma in Digital Filmmaking
New York Film Academy, New York
3 month course of video production and editing footage on Final Cut/Adobe Premier.
Adobe After Effects
Social Media Content Manager
Social Media Marketing
Download a copy of my résumé here.